Saturday, August 8, 2009

GI JOE

So I went to see GI Joe today. The movie was missing something. Now what was it..... hmmmmm.... Oh yeah, a PLOT! There were some good action scenes, but the story (what little story there was) was kind of hard to follow. Now, I am by no means a movie critic. I just know what I like, and the only thing I liked about this movie was Channing Tatum. Looking at him was the only really redeeming quality about this movie. Honestly, do Hollywood producers and directors think that a movie can stand on action alone? I've seen better story lines in car commercials. At best this would make a semi-decent rental. The people sitting next to me actually left about 15 minutes before the movie ended. If you have to leave a movie during the climax, it really wasn't much of a climax, now was it? You can check it out for yourself, but honestly, I would recommend spending $10 somewhere else.

1 comment:

  1. OK - cross GI Joe off the list - thanks for the heads up Matt.
    x Robert

    ReplyDelete