Thursday, July 23, 2009

NEW BLOG, NEW INTERVIEWS

For those of you that remember. I used to interview gay adult entertainers for Pierre Fitch's site, www.meetpierrefitch.com. I have created a new site; www.gaystarinterviews.com. Here I have reposted the interviews from before and plan to add many more. I am expecting a call from Jesse Santana momentarily. As promised I will post our conversation; however, it will be posted on my new site.

So for those who have not had a chance to read the interviews, you are in for a treat. And for those of you who read them the first time, I'm sure you will enjoy getting to know your favorite stars all over again.

Thanks!

Matt

3 comments:

  1. Great news Matt - you already know how big a fan I am of your interviews.
    x Robert

    ReplyDelete
  2. Question Answered I was just going to ask is GayStar Interviews new? Yes it is I will add this post haste to my blog list, and thanks for posting all the old Meet Pierre Fitch Interviews.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just read the Jeremy interview - bravo Matt!
    For those who haven't "do yourself a favour"
    x Robert

    ReplyDelete