Wednesday, July 22, 2009

UNEXPECTED CALL


I checked my voice mail today and had an unexpected call from the amazingly hot Jesse Santana. I haven't spoken to him since New Year's Eve, so you can imagine my surprise. I returned his call this afternoon. I continue to be struck by how genuinely sweet and seemingly shy he is. He was calling to ask a little favor of me. I'm not going to say what it is right now. You will have to wait until tomorrow. Don't worry, it will be worth the wait. Jesse has been a busy boy. I'm thrilled that he thought of me, and I can't wait to share everything with you tomorrow. I know... the anticipation is killing me too, but I don't know everything myself, so I we are all in the same boat here. All I can say is that it is something big, so be sure to stop back by.

Talk to you tomorrow!

1 comment: